Deenergized Motor Circuit Analysis™ (MCA) Testing Instrument
MODEL: Test Pro 7
The ALL-TEST PRO 7™ uses our proven, patented technology to look beyond vibration, temperature, and ultrasound test methods – giving you instant answers on your motor’s health. It represents the 7th generation in product innovation that ensures the reliability of motors in the field and helps to maximize the productivity of maintenance teams everywhere.
Patented Dynamic Stator and Rotor Signatures™
Used to evaluate the condition of the stator and squirrel-cage rotor in a single test. Perfect for testing new and repaired motors prior to acceptance.
Patented Test Value Static™ (TVS™)
Test Value Static (TVS) is a sum calculated from the 3-phase MCA static test and is used as a reference value for the motor. Common types of faults in the rotor and stator windings will change TVS.
- On-screen step-by-step testing instructions
- Tests take less than 3 minutes
- Tests can be performed from over 1000′ away
- Detects faults at the earliest stages before motor failure
- A timing tone that supports proper rotation speed during deenergized dynamic test
- Boot loader function facilitates firmware updates at the customer’s site
MOTOR GENIE® Outperforms the Megohmmeter
The MOTOR GENIE® can see more than a megohmmeter, resistance tester, or RCL tester, making it the perfect tool for troubleshooting, startup, and quality control of low voltage AC induction motors.
- The handheld MOTOR GENIE® is an excellent troubleshooting tool that tests low voltage AC induction motors, finds winding faults such as turn-to-turn, coil-to-coil, and grounded windings.
- The MOTOR GENIE® measures impedance (Z), phase angle (Ⲫ), current/frequency response (I/F), and insulation-to-ground resistance (500V or 1000V and measure to 500 megohm).
- Although the MOTOR GENIE® testing range is dependent upon the motor, it has successfully tested AC motors of hundreds of horsepower in size.
Energized Electrical Signature Analysis (ESA) Testing Instrument
MODEL: Test Pro Online II
The ALL-TEST PRO On-Line II™ is the most complete energized motor and power diagnostic instrument available today – all in a handheld, lightweight package. It delivers superior AC diagnostics for the evaluation of electrical and mechanical stator health, rotor health, air gap, and the health of the entire driven load (belted, geared, bladed, etc.). This instrument also provides excellent diagnostics for DC motors, generators and transformers.
The ATPOL II™ offers many software and data analysis advantages compared to the competition, including key determinations that are made automatically, including:
- Line frequency, running speed and pole pass frequency
- Software automatically looks for patterns related to stator slot and rotor bar fault frequencies
- Automatic detection of static or dynamic eccentricity faults
- Evaluation of incoming power, including harmonics
- Calculates efficiency for AC induction & DC motors
- Power analysis includes sag/swell and transient detection, plus energy consumption data logging
The ATPOL II™ has passed the highest standards for CAT III 1000V. The CAT IV 600V rating signifies it is suitable for testing at the service entrance (≤ 600V).
Complete Motor Testing Assembly
MODEL: Test Pro MD-III
The MD III™ assembly includes all you need for complete energized and deenergized testing of motors, generators & transformers. Combine the power of Motor Circuit Analysis™ (MCA™) and Electrical Signature Analysis (ESA) to evaluate and trend your entire motor system
The MD III™ has auto-diagnosis to provide an immediate health status report. Route-based testing and trending features make this an ideal instrument for predictive maintenance. The MD III reports provide an indication of early winding faults, rotor problems, incoming power issues, electrical and mechanical motor condition, and driven load mechanical condition.
The assembly includes:
- 1 rugged hard-sided carrying case
- The ALL-TEST PRO 7™ PROFESSIONAL
- The ALL-TEST PRO On-Line II™
- AC chargers (115/230V)
- DVD Instruction manual
- One year warranty
- An optional extended warranty is also available
Asset Management Toolkit (AMT)
Artesis AMT Toolkit is a portable motor driven equipment test system which automatically generates a condition assessment report indicating existing faults (both electrical and mechanical), time to failure information, recommended corrective actions, and effects of faults on energy efficiency. This unique instrument is capable of monitoring three phase AC motors and generators (as well as driven equipment) of all sizes and power levels to provide clear, unambiguous indications when the performance of a motor driven equipment begins to degrade. The toolkit uses three current sensors and three voltage sensors, making the system straightforward to install, and use without in-depth training of personnel. The test duration is approximately 30 minutes allowing 8- 12 tests to be performed in a day. Report is issued immediately at the end of the test.
Highlights of AMT
- Immediate payback by corrective action
- Instant condition assessment report
- Advanced analysis and reporting
- No sensors on motor or equipment
- Improved efficiency and reliability of plant & processes
- Increased machine availability