Badgermeter Turbine Flowmeter
Model 1100 Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® Model 1100 Turbine flow meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications, both on and off the oilfield.
Accurate Measurements. Cost-Effective Solution.
The Model 1100 Turbine flow meter maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in many industrial applications.
- Simple Installation. Built for simple installation and service, requiring a minimum of 10 diameters upstream and 5 diameters downstream straight pipe length.
- Flexible Operation. Designed to operate in any orientation (horizontal to vertical) as long as the flow direction arrow is aligned with the actual line flow.
- Durable Construction. Features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing and rotor support assemblies with CD4CU stainless steel rotor.
QuikSert® In-Line Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® QuikSert® In-Line Turbine flow meter provides the high accuracy and rigorous design of the standard Blancett turbine, but in a wafer-style mounting configuration.
Unique Design. High Accuracy.
The Blancett QuikSert In-Line Turbine flow meter features a unique between-the-flange design, which eliminates the need for mating flanges and saves both installation time and cost.
- Durable Design. Features a 316 stainless steel body, which incorporates a helical turbine with tungsten carbide shaft and bearing to provide a long service life.
- Reliable Performance. Maintains a +1% accuracy rate, even in aggressive environments where accuracy and dependability are needed.
- Streamlined Installation. Built with a between-the-flange design and wafer-style mounting configuration for simple installation in limited space requirements.
FloClean Sanitary Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® FloClean Sanitary Turbine flow meter provides the high accuracy and rigorous design of the standard Blancett turbine in a sanitary-style tri-clamp mounting configuration.
High Accuracy. Rigorous Design.
Developed for use in a variety of food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications, the Blancett FloClean Sanitary Turbine flow meter is suitable for use in clean-out-of-place (COP) and sterilize-out-of-place (SOP) environments.
- Exceptional Accuracy. Durable 316L stainless steel construction provides excellent accuracy and repeatability.
- Reliable Design. Built with a lightweight, balanced rotor that provides instantaneous response to changes in flow and provides consistent gas flow measurement.
- Simple Installation. Does not have a mating flange, which allows for quick and easy installation with limited space requirements.
Model 1200 In-Line Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® Model 1200 In-Line Turbine flow meter is engineered for applications in highly corrosive environments, including petrochemical and other process industries with liquid chemical flows.
Expert Engineering. Simple Installation.
The Blancett Model 1200 In-Line Turbine flow meter is expertly engineered to provide both accuracy and durability in aggressive industrial environments.
- Durable Design. Built with a 303 stainless steel body and internal wetted parts, with two type-440 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Sustained Accuracy. Maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity, even when measuring corrosive and abrasive liquids.
- Cost-Effective Solution. Pairs with a Blancett flow monitor to meet a wide range of measurement requirements, making it ideal for pipelines, production/injection fields, mining operations, offshore facilities and other industrial applications.
B142 Gas QuikSert® Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® B142 Gas QuikSert® Turbine flow meter provides long service life by offering a durable construction design composed of stainless steel and tungsten carbide shaft and bearings.
Superior Material. Consistent Measurement.
The Blancett B142 Gas QuikSert® Turbine flow meter is fully compatible with all Blancett flow monitors, K-factor scalers and intelligent converts, as well as most instruments, PLCs and computers.
- Durable Construction. Has a 316 stainless steel body and tungsten carbide shaft and bearings for high performance and long service life, even in aggressive environments.
- Consistent Measurement. Features a lightweight, balanced rotor that turns at a speed proportional to the flow rate to provide consistently accurate measurements within +2%.
- Simple Installation. Built with a unique wafer-style design, which allows for quick installation between two flanges.
Exact Dual Rotor Turbine Flow Meter
The Cox® Exact Dual Rotor Turbine Flow Meter is the pinnacle of turbine meter technology that delivers results not attainable with single rotor designs.
Exceptional Performance. Unparalleled Benefits.
The Cox Exact Dual Rotor Turbine flow meter features a patented dual rotor design that extends the flow measurement range.
- Impressive Design. Dual rotor design extends the flow measurement range and cancels the swirl effect, eliminating the need for flow straightners.
- Superior Accuracy. Has exceptional speed-of-response, with reduced pressure drop to ensure absolute accuracy with wider UVC turndown ratios.
- Reliable Performance. Provides less friction so it can be used in water and hydrocarbons. Also has a greater turndown flow range, often eliminating the need for manifold systems.
Precision Turbine Meter
The Cox® Precision Turbine Meter has unprecedented mechanical linearity, resulting in minimizing or negating temperature induced viscosity influence.
Expanded Mechanical Linearity. Exceptional Response.
The Cox Precision Turbine flow meter is able to accommodate the requirements of most applications, while offering wide flow ranges.
- Improved Flow Range. Features an increased linear flow range with less sensitivity to fluid temperature or viscosity effect on the output.
- Enhanced Performance. Built with a helical rotor design, resulting in exceptional speed-of-response with reduced pressure drop.
- Comprehensive Pickoff Selection. Eliminates rotor drag while magnetic pickoffs provide for high temperature and remote powerless installations.
Vision Turbine Meters
The Vision flow sensors detect small flows and are versatile. Due to their simple design, changes in flow rate can be detected without delay. The choice of material allows the measurement of low viscous and non-aggressive liquids. The Vision flow sensors offer an efficient solution and contribute to the responsible and careful use of available resources.
Compact and cost-effective meter.
Designed for flow measurement of low viscosity and non-aggressive liquids alike, including demineralized water, alkaline solutions, oils, salad oil, fuel/fuel consumption, beverages, water solutions and coolants.
- Compact size. Measurement in any meter orientation.
B1500 Turbine Flow Meter
The Blancett® B1500 Turbine flow meter has exceptional mechanical linearity, resulting in minimizing or negating temperature induced viscosity influence.
Exceptional Linearity. Increased Flow Range.
The Blancett B1500 Turbine flow meter comes with national pipe thread (NPT) or flange process fittings, sizes up to 2 in. and can be ordered with a Blancett B3000 flow monitor to accommodate the requirements of most applications and flow ranges.
- Enhanced Flow Range. Has an exceptional speed-of-response, with reduced pressure drop and increased usable flow range with less sensitivity to fluid temperature/viscosity effects.
- Application Versatility. Ideal solution for standard clean, filtered liquid flow applications in precision industrial processes, found in the chemical/petrochemical, refining and general industries.
- Reliable Construction. Features 316 stainless steel housing and axial helical rotor made of 17-4 stainless steel that rotates on ceramic ball bearings.
Parts & Accessories
K-Factor Scaler (Blancett)
The K-Factor Scaler converts a low level frequency output (such as the output from a turbine flow meter) into a scaled square wave output signal. This adjustable frequency divider converts or “scales” the turbine meter output into units of measurement needed for a particular application and recognized by almost any data collection device.
Adjustable Frequency Divider. Amplified Pulse Output.
The K-Factor Scaler provides an amplified signal, even when a frequency conversion is not required. This signal is more immune to electrical noise and capable of transmission over longer distances than a raw turbine meter output.
- Application Versatility. Features an adjustable frequency divider that converts or “scales” the turbine meter output into units of measurement needed for a specific application.
- Amplified Signal. Provides an amplified signal that is more immune to electrical noise capable of long-distance transmissions.
- Choice of Model. Available in switch-selectable and programmable models, so users can select the right fit for their application.
B3000 Series Flow Monitor
The Blancett® B3000 Series flow monitor provides a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for flow metering applications. The monitor makes it easy to track flow, with a crisp dot-matrix display.
Enhanced Visibility. Greater Control.
The Blancett B3000 Series flow monitor displays both flow rate and flow total to provide users with greater control and visibility of batch operations.
- Advanced Connectivity. Designed with advanced connectivity, which provides connection to meters within the network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities.
- Enhanced Data. Features updated display and totalization options to provide more flow information, including simultaneous display of rate and total, as well as standard, batch and grand totals.
- Alarm Parameters. Equipped with alarm parameters to provide faster warning when something changes within the process or pipeline.
B3100 Series Flow Monitor
The Blancett® B3100 Series flow monitor incorporates advanced options with full operation through the glass, offering data logging and remote data access and programming.
Advanced Data. Remote Configuration.
The Blancett B3100 Series flow monitor is a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for flow metering applications.
- Simple Configuration. Easy configuration via PC with free downloadable software.
- Easy-to-Understand Display. Shows flow rate, total, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer on a bright, backlit LED display screen.
- Application Versatility. Suitable for a wide variety of applications, including secondary oil recovery, remediation and reclamation, fracture/refracture, industrial chemicals and more.
B2900 Series Flow Monitor
The Blancett® B2900 Series flow monitor offers advanced digital signal processing technology in an easy-to-access package.
Exceptional Flexibility. Affordable Price.
The Blancett B2900 Series flow monitor incorporates state-of-the-art, digital signal processing technology, designed to provide exceptional flexibility at a very affordable price.
- Robust Alarms. Features alarm parameters that provide faster warning when something changes within the process or pipeline.
- Application Versatility. Suitable for applications with a wide variety of metering needs, including secondary oil recovery, fracture/refracture, coal bed methane, industrial chemicals and more.
- Advanced Connectivity. Enables users to connect meters within their network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities.
Intelligent Frequency Converter
The Blancett Frequency-to-Current (F-to-I) and Frequency-to-Voltage (F-to-V) intelligent converters are microprocessor-based devices designed to provide an analog output directly from a Blancett turbine flow meter.
Adjustable Frequency Divider. Amplified Pulse Output.
The converters measure and calculate the flow rate of a turbine flow meter and produce an analog output representative of that flow rate, in the form of a 4…20 mA or 0…5 VDC signal. Additional features include:
- Converts turbine pulse output into linearized analog output
- Choice of 4…20 mA or 0…5V DC output
- Accuracy of frequency measurement is ±0.1%
- Enables integration with data acquisition devices
- Two mounting styles available for ease of installation
Signal Conditioning Amplifiers
Cox signal conditioning amplifiers (SCAs) accept low level pickoff signals and produce a stable, amplified pulse output. These SCAs are designed for magnetic or radio frequency (RF) pickoffs and are provided in multiple product configurations, including MS type, module only with wire terminals, integral assembly and remote assembly.
Accept Low Level Pickup Signals. Produce Amplified Pulse Output.
Cox SCAs were primarily designed to maintain signal integrity when greater transmission distance is required from the flow meter pickup. Additionally, they can provide an added layer of protection from signal distortion in environments with higher levels of ambient electrical noise from various flow processes, such as, but not limited to:
- Fluorescent Lighting
- Wireless Devices
FC-5000 Flow Computer
The Cox® FC-5000 Flow Computer is a microprocessor-driven device designed for flow monitoring. The FC-5000 is compatible with the complete line of Badger Meter industrial flow meters.
High Resolution. Easy Viewing.
The Cox FC-5000 Flow Computer can be configured with temperature sensor inputs to utilize proven temperature and compensation methodologies that support applications where process temperature varies.
- Sensor Data Display. Allows user to view raw and calculated flow data, both to and from the device, including flow data and temperature readings.
- Enhanced Reliability. Non-volatile memory preserves all configured settings and totalization values during power failure.
- Application Flexibility. Compatible with the complete line of Badger Meter industrial flow meters and temperature sensors, allowing users to implement this flow computer in a variety of applications.
Cox Digital-to-Analog Converters accept frequency outputs from turbine flow meters and produce an analog signal output. These converters are designed for magnetic or radio frequency (RF) pickoffs in two different product configurations.
Accept Frequency Output. Produce Analog Signal Output.
Converters are offered as either pucks only with wiring terminals, or in a “Y-3” explosion-proof enclosure for use with magnetic or radio frequency pickoffs. Non-interacting ZERO and SPAN adjustments make it easy to calibrate to any measurement range.
- Protected Inputs. All inputs and outputs are fully protected against reverse polarity or shorts to the power supply or ground.
- Application Versatility. Digital to analog converters enable flow meters with frequency outputs to integrate into control systems, PLCs and rate indicators requiring analog inputs.
Cox Flow Straighteners are recommended for use with turbine flow meters to prevent false readings resulting from fluid swirl. Installed upstream and downstream of a turbine meter, they are designed to reduce liquid rotation by means of a six-vane swirl eliminator and a straight runs of tubing. (The swirl eliminator is not used on sizes below 1/2″).
Prevent False Readings. Improve Flow Meter Performance.
Cox Flow Straighteners offer a simple method of reducing or eliminating flow swirl, as a result of pipe bends and the location of valves, thermowells or pressure taps naturally found in piping systems.
- Application Versatility. Used in piping systems where flow meters are present, including systems with inadequate straight runs of piping, test benches or calibration stands and other applications.
- Streamlined Installation. Available in two options, flared or flanged connections, allowing for a quick and easy installation.
- Effective Performance. Cox Flow Straighteners are attached both upstream and downstream of the flow meter and are designed to reduce or eliminate fluid swirl caused by pumps, piping bends, vibrations, valves and other related process variables within a piping system.