Protective Relay Test System
The MTS-5100 is an all-in-one relay test set with a direct front panel interface for all functions, without exception.
The ideal integrated system for testing and calibration of protection and control relays, simulation of power system phenomena, and verification of voltage, current, phase, and power transducers.
FEATURES OF MTS-5100
- Large 10.1” display
- Six AC/DC Currents
- Four AC/DC Voltages
- 12 Contact / 0-250Vrms Voltage inputs
- Four contact outputs
- Transducer voltage/input
- GPS input (antenna included)
- IRIG input, IRIG output
- IEEE 61850 GOOSE messaging
Portable Relay Test Set
MODEL: RFD-200 S3
The RFD-200 S3 is a portable relay test set that delivers performance verification testing of electromechanical, electronic, and microprocessor-based protective relays in their operating installations. The RFD-200 S3 is a rugged test set suitable for testing a variety of protection relays operated in both indoor and outdoor environments. The unit’s ergonomic design and intuitive control panel layout make it ideal for first-time users who have little or no training.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A built-in Timer displays contact time in both cycles and milliseconds
- AC current source with 3 outputs (10A, 40A, 100A)
- Set of NO/NC dry contacts that change state when a test is initiated
- AC voltage source for testing relays up to 250 Vac
- DC Voltage source (0 – 300 Vdc)
- Volt meter input (0 – 600 V input range)
- Three power supplies (24 Vdc, 48 Vdc, 124 Vdc)
- Built-in power resistors
Primary Current Injection
The VIC Model PCI-600 is a programmable, high-current source that is designed specifically for utility-substation applications. This alternating current(ac) test device is used primarily for injection testing of protective relays. This same device can also be used for testing thermal, magnetic and solid-state motor-protection relays and molded-case circuit breakers.
The PCI-600 is versatile and can also be used in many other applications that require a high-current source.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Results displayed on a 4-line by 20-character backlit LCD
- Test currents from 10 to 600 amperes
- Also has an external-current input (0-10 A)
MTS-1010 and MTS-1030
MTS-1010 and MTS-1030 Multi-function power meters are portable, digital meters developed specifically for power related applications in the relay, metering and Instrumentation & Control departments
Panel Meter & Transducer Tester
The MTS-2000 is a highly-portable instrument for testing and calibrating transducers and panel meters.