Thermographic Inspection Camera
KT-650 55mm lens
The Sonel KT-Series Thermal Imagers are budget-friendly yet offer highly accurate temperature measurements. Robustly designed and constructed they are ideally suited for:
- troubleshooting electrical installations, wiring, panels, motors, breakers, transformers, switchgear, and electrical equipment,
- monitoring the thermal performance of industrial manufacturing processes,
- identifying overheating of mechanical and electro-mechanical components,
- inspecting buildings for insulation leaks, energy audits, HVAC/R equipment, water damage, and pests,
- locating hidden heat sources (of people, animals, objects) in dark / low-light conditions.
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- 5’’ wide color touchscreen with no image cropping, adjustable viewing angle in all 3 axes
- High resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Temperature measurement to 1472°F or (optionally) 3632°F
- Record still images, or videos
- Store images or videos to SD card or PC
- Choice of image: IR, visible, picture-in-picture, and MIF
- Choice of color palette
- Adjust emissivity, set isotherms, and alarms.
- Removable Li-Ion battery with 4 hour working time
- High brightness display gives detailed information in high ambient light or outdoors
- 5 Mpix visual camera
- GPS, digital compass, LED flashlight, and laser pointer built-in
KT-400 40 mm lens
Regardless of whether you take photos or record videos, the newest cameras supplied by Sonel, equipped with modern detectors, a wide range of temperature measurement and high-quality lenses, ensure highly detailed images and accurate measurements. The cameras are available in several versions, thus enabling the appropriate configuration for the user’s needs. More to see, less to hold. A large display combined with innovative data processing electronics is placed in a compact housing, thus ensuring a perfect balance between high performance and small dimensions – the best choice for everyday use. Moreover, due to the centrally located navigation button supported by a menu on the touchscreen, this model ensures simple and intuitive operation. Thermal imaging is not everything. Cameras are additionally equipped with visual lenses and related image mixing technologies: PIP, MIF. Support from the built-in LED torch and laser improves operational quality by facilitating photography and then image interpretation. The picture is just the beginning. The built-in report module allows for the preparation and printing out of reports directly from the camera. Built-in communication interfaces ensure constant communication between the camera and the computer or mobile device, also over a wireless network. Thanks to state-of-the-art technologies and solutions, the cameras ensure full control and flexibility in various situations, and are an ideal tool for both novice users and professional thermographic inspectors.
- high sensitivity of detectors and a wide temperature range
- comprehensive image analysis tools
- intuitive user interface
- IR video recording (on the SD card or computer disc)
- built-in report module
- different imaging modes: IR, visual, PIP, MIF
- built-in visual camera: 5 Mpx
- built-in: LED torch, laser pointer
- interfaces: Micro USB2.0, Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, Mini HDMI, slot microSD
KT-80 Thermal Imaging Camera
Sonel KT series is an efficient, budget-friendly and professional infrared camera.
This robust and very handy high-tech system thanks to its intuitively learnable handling and user-friendly single hand operation, which makes in an ideal tool for troubleshooting electrical installations, mechanical components, buildings, process equipment, HVAC/R equipment and others.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Friendly UI, easy to use without training,
- Affordable as entry level diagnostic tool,
- Removable large capacity Li-ion battery,
- 4 hour working time,
- 3.5’’ large screen with no image cropping, high brightness screen to show image with no detailed information lost even outdoor or in highlight,
- Rugged and compact design, metal internal structure,
- Standard Micro USB interface for data transmission and charging,
- Wi-Fi connection (Optional)
- Electric inspection and diagnosis,
- Building inspection and diagnosis,
- Mechanical equipment maintenance,
- Manufacturing process service,
- Petrochemical industry maintenance.