Online Monitoring Vibration Instruments
VIBER MP™ - System
A new online system,VIBER MP™ – System is now available. The system is an analogue system with machine protection capability. Monitor vibration, Bearing condition and Temperature using only one sensor!
Economic efficient as always with VMI products!
VIBER MP™ – System will give alarm or stop the machine if failure occurs and the settings for warning or danger are exceeded.
VIBER MP™ – System continuously measures machine vibration, sensor and cable status, information can be transferred by an external PLC to the control room.
VIBER MP™ – System has a secure local alarm transfer to the control room, (does not use internet).
VIBER MP™ System is a machine guard standard up to 16 channels. Each channel can measure temperature, vibration and Bearing condition. There are adjustable measure levels and 2 alarm levels that can give an alarm or stop the machine if failure. VIBER MP™ System is designed for standalone guard, but can send information into a programmable controller or to other monitoring system.
VIBER MP™ – System is available with the following configurations/channels;
- Vibrations velocity: mm/s, Measured with Accelerometer
- Vibrations velocity: mm/s, Measured with velocity sensor
- Bearing Condition acceleration, gBC-value, Measured with Accelerometer
- Bearing Condition: mm/s, Measured with Accelerometer
- Displacement: µm, Measured with proximity probe
- Temperature: °C, Measured with combined Temperature and Vibration sensor
- Temperature: °C, Measured with pt100 sensor
Can be mounted on DIN rail or in a separate Cabinet.
Designed for all types of sensors.
VIBER M2™ is a 1 or 2 channel machine guard.
The M2 can give an alarm or stop the machine if vibration indicates failure.
The M2 is designed for standalone guard, but can send information into a programmable controller or to other monitoring system.
Each Chanel has:
- Three adjustable measure ranges
- Two independent alarm levels with manual or auto reset
- Frequency ranges can be set by embedded switches
- Current output proportional to the vibration level 4- 20 mA, suitable for connection to a PLC
- Monitoring of transducer and cable failure
- Analysis signal on BNC and terminal output